IPC Swimming World Championships 13 – 19 July, 2015 Tollcross International Swimming Centre
IPC Swimming World Championships
13 – 19 July, 2015
Tollcross International Swimming Centre
More than 650 athletes from over 50 countries descend on Glasgow to compete at the very top level of para-swimming. It’s the biggest event on the calendar for disability swimming outside of a Paralympic year, so keep an eye out for emerging British athletes honing their skills ready for the 2016 Paralympic Games.
Buy tickets online priced at just £10/£15 for adults for heats/finals, while all under-16s go free (Terms & Conditions apply).
Heats begin at 10am each day and finals at 6pm.
Event organisers expect families to pack Tollcross to the rafters to ensure a repeat of the amazing support witnessed at the venue during Glasgow 2014.
This section: Health and Fitness, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Kelvin Hall Relaunch
- Festival of Fitness in support of Ukraine
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing