Support Glasgow Film Theatre
Help the GFT provide Cinema for All
GFT enriches the lives of thousands of children, young people and audiences of all ages, abilities and backgrounds through the power of cinema.
They are a registered charity with self-generated income from cinema ticket sales, bars and private hire of screens – this covers 60% of the costs of running GFT and their community projects.
They need YOUR support to ensure that GFT can continue to provide Cinema for All. Your donations can help them to continue activities such as:
- Visible Cinema – accessible film screenings for D/deaf and hard of hearing audiences. A captioned or subtitled screening is followed by a post-film discussion with integrated BSL and Speech to Text service. Working with interpreters and key organisations to ensure staff and volunteers are equipped with the training and skills to provide a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Access Film Club – a monthly autism-friendly screening and discussion group. We work alongside Scottish Autism to provide this opportunity for people with additional needs to enjoy a mainstream social activity that may ordinarily be out of reach. We were the first cinema in the UK to scoop the National Autistic Society’s Autism Friendly Award.
- Children & Young People Engagement – working with young people to develop skills and opportunities
Donate here or add a donation when completing a GFT purchase online or at GFT box office.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT