Support Glasgow Film Theatre
Help the GFT provide Cinema for All
GFT enriches the lives of thousands of children, young people and audiences of all ages, abilities and backgrounds through the power of cinema.
They are a registered charity with self-generated income from cinema ticket sales, bars and private hire of screens – this covers 60% of the costs of running GFT and their community projects.
They need YOUR support to ensure that GFT can continue to provide Cinema for All. Your donations can help them to continue activities such as:
- Visible Cinema – accessible film screenings for D/deaf and hard of hearing audiences. A captioned or subtitled screening is followed by a post-film discussion with integrated BSL and Speech to Text service. Working with interpreters and key organisations to ensure staff and volunteers are equipped with the training and skills to provide a relaxed and welcoming environment.
- Access Film Club – a monthly autism-friendly screening and discussion group. We work alongside Scottish Autism to provide this opportunity for people with additional needs to enjoy a mainstream social activity that may ordinarily be out of reach. We were the first cinema in the UK to scoop the National Autistic Society’s Autism Friendly Award.
- Children & Young People Engagement – working with young people to develop skills and opportunities
Donate here or add a donation when completing a GFT purchase online or at GFT box office.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- SCCAN Communicating Climate Change: Working with Arts & Culture 3-5.30pm 12th May
- Javed Iqbal + Q and A at GFT
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts
- Sound of Metal at GFT
- The Velvet Queen at GFT
- The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent at GFT
- Chopper – 20 Anniversary at GFT
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly at GFT
- Your Mum and Dad at GFT
- Community Consultation: My Historic Neighbourhood – the Barras
- Murina at GFT
- Small Body at GFT
- NT Live: Henry V at GFT
- CODA at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Outfit, GFT