St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
Starting with 90 minutes of entertainment at Glasgow Botanic Gardens including live music, fire performers, street theatre, kids hub and more- the parade, featuring a sea of lit torches, will make its way down Byres Road past many well known sights.The parade will end at the South Front of University of Glasgow with another short burst of entertainment.
Be part of something truly special!
The event is by Glasgow based production company Halo Arts , who have become known for their innovative and imaginative community events. It is part of Scotland’s Winter Festival programme – in 2019, over 1000 people participated in the torchlight parade and many hundreds more lined the streets to cheer it on.
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre