Volunteer Led Bike Ride
Saturday 25th September, 2021
Join the second volunteer led group bike rides! Saturday 25th September meeting at the Terrace 66 Ashley St, G3 6HW at 9:45 AM for a 10AM sharp departure. 1PM.
Gain cycle confidence, get to know cool cycle routes in your local and meet members of your community! You will be guided by an awesome volunteer who has recently passed their Cycle Ride Leader & Led Ride Assistant course certified by Cycling Scotland.
These rides are graded at levels of easy, intermediate & advanced. There will be a 10 minute quick assessment at the beginning on the ride to gage the level of the group.
The groups always have 2 Ride Leaders and will be a maximum of 10 attendees.
This ride is intermediate.
Please bring your own bike and helmet along with water, snacks.
And bring a packed lunch if you’d like. Please make sure you have eaten breakfast before attending.
See you there! Thanks to these lovely volunteers who offer their time to lead these rides.
Filed under: Community event, Free Events, Health and Fitness, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Woodlands Community Garden
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT