Glasgow Vintage and Flea Market, Sunday 29 October, 2017
LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH.
Glasgow Vintage & Flea Market is a free event at Barras Art and Design showcasing Antique, Flea and Vintage items. Featuring vintage clothing, retro homewares, antiques and collectables, furniture, salvage, food stalls and much more delectable treasures to explore. Antique Bargains are to be had for that much needed home spring revival. Fall in love with treasures from yesteryear and take home with you a piece of history.
You might find something perfect for that Halloween outfit.
Free Admission and Family Friendly, a great day out for all.
54 Calton Entry, G40 2SB
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Vintage and Retro Clothing, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Sundance Film Festival Tour London 2021
- GFT: As Tears Go By
- GFT: Nowhere Special
- GFT: The Surrogate
- GFT: Sisters with Transistors
- GFT: Girlfriends
- GFT: Riders of Justice
- GFT: Night of the Kings
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Merchant City Festival 2021