Glasgow Vintage and Flea Market, Sunday 29 October, 2017
LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH.
Glasgow Vintage & Flea Market is a free event at Barras Art and Design showcasing Antique, Flea and Vintage items. Featuring vintage clothing, retro homewares, antiques and collectables, furniture, salvage, food stalls and much more delectable treasures to explore. Antique Bargains are to be had for that much needed home spring revival. Fall in love with treasures from yesteryear and take home with you a piece of history.
You might find something perfect for that Halloween outfit.
Free Admission and Family Friendly, a great day out for all.
54 Calton Entry, G40 2SB
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Vintage and Retro Clothing, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA