Glasgow Vintage and Flea Market, Sunday 29 October, 2017
LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH.
Glasgow Vintage & Flea Market is a free event at Barras Art and Design showcasing Antique, Flea and Vintage items. Featuring vintage clothing, retro homewares, antiques and collectables, furniture, salvage, food stalls and much more delectable treasures to explore. Antique Bargains are to be had for that much needed home spring revival. Fall in love with treasures from yesteryear and take home with you a piece of history.
You might find something perfect for that Halloween outfit.
Free Admission and Family Friendly, a great day out for all.
54 Calton Entry, G40 2SB
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Vintage and Retro Clothing, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT