Society Zero Swap Shop Woodlands
Saturday 10 November, 2018, 3p.m. – 7 p.m.First swap shop is confirmed!
Bring your clothes, jewellery and books that you were going to donate or sell, dig out your ‘used-once-and-left’ or unwanted gift toiletries and swap them for something new to you!
With the party and gift season coming up, there’s no better time!
We all like getting something new and it’s only for the price of swapping for the things you’ve donated 💚
Look forward to seeing you!
Woodlands Workspace, 66 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6HW
This section: Community event, Woodlands Community Garden
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Making Her Mark Launch Event
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- Black History Month Street Level Photography Temporary Hoarding Magazine and Anti-Racist Graphics
- CINE[STHESIA]: Filmichean Gàidhlig/ Gaelic Films Ghlaschu Mod 2019
- Planting Day at North Kelvin Meadow – Come Along and Volunteer
- Torchlight Parade St Andrew’s Day, WEF
- St Bride’s Knit and Natter Group, Hyndland.
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- East End Free Festival
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Multlingual Song at MILK Cafe Glasgow