The Scottish Boat Race, River Clyde, Saturday, 20 May, 2017
The Scottish Boat Race is the annual rowing competition held on the River Clyde, between ancient rivals the University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
The Tall Ship and Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, G3 8RS
Saturday, 20 May, 2017 – 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After last years success, Riverside Museum will be hosting the Scottish Boat Race Festival for a third year with a full programme of events & fantastic riverside views of all the action!
FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME FROM 10AM – 6PM ON SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017.
LIVE MUSIC | BIG SCREEN SHOWING ALL THE RACES BEAMED LIVE
GOURMET REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME + MANY MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED!
*** Come down to the Tall Ship and Riverside Museum to see the University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Boat Clubs compete on the River Clyde for the coveted title of Scottish Boat Race champion 2017!
IT is one of thee world’s most historic rivalries which has seen the inhabitants of Scotland’s two largest cities (Glasgow & Edinburgh) attempt to get a rise out of one another for as long as anyone can remember!
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale