The Scottish Boat Race, River Clyde, Saturday, 20 May, 2017
The Scottish Boat Race is the annual rowing competition held on the River Clyde, between ancient rivals the University of Glasgow and the University of Edinburgh.
The Tall Ship and Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Place, G3 8RS
Saturday, 20 May, 2017 – 10.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
After last years success, Riverside Museum will be hosting the Scottish Boat Race Festival for a third year with a full programme of events & fantastic riverside views of all the action!
FULL ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME FROM 10AM – 6PM ON SATURDAY 20TH MAY 2017.
LIVE MUSIC | BIG SCREEN SHOWING ALL THE RACES BEAMED LIVE
GOURMET REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME + MANY MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY FUN TO BE ANNOUNCED!
*** Come down to the Tall Ship and Riverside Museum to see the University of Glasgow and Edinburgh Boat Clubs compete on the River Clyde for the coveted title of Scottish Boat Race champion 2017!
IT is one of thee world’s most historic rivalries which has seen the inhabitants of Scotland’s two largest cities (Glasgow & Edinburgh) attempt to get a rise out of one another for as long as anyone can remember!
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT