Recruiting NOW – Intensive Employability Support 16 – 29 year olds in Glasgow
Action for Children, Barnardo’s and the Prince’s Trust have teamed up to deliver a one-to-one employability service for 16 – 29 year olds in Glasgow.
They provide up to 6 months intensive one-to-one support and have access to between £500 and £1,500 worth of funding for each young person, Working with Glasgow Guarantee they have access to major employers and training opportunities across the city.
Personalised support will address barriers that prevent some young people from achieving their career goals.
The funding for this project ends September 2018: therefore those requiring 6 months support must be register by end of March.
Candidates must be aged between 16 – 29, live in Glasgow and be unemployed.
THOSE INTERESTED MUST APPLY BEFORE THE END OF MARCH, 2018
Who is eligible
- Aged 16-29
- Unemployed and living in Glasgow
- Needing help finding Employment, Modern Apprenticeships, Training or Education
What is offered
- One to one employability support to 16-29 years in their local area.
- Working with Glasgow Guarantee to access employment and training opportunities across the city
- Access to funding to support the journey into work, training or education
- Support to remove any barriers the young person may have working one to one case management service with an employment adviser/case worker
For more information about the project or to refer a young person, please contact: 0141 554 9560 or email YEI@actionforchildren.org.uk
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Calamity Jane Singalong GFT
- Jojo Rabbit GFT
- Seberg GFT
- Bombshell GFT