Recruiting NOW – Intensive Employability Support 16 – 29 year olds in Glasgow
Action for Children, Barnardo’s and the Prince’s Trust have teamed up to deliver a one-to-one employability service for 16 – 29 year olds in Glasgow.
They provide up to 6 months intensive one-to-one support and have access to between £500 and £1,500 worth of funding for each young person, Working with Glasgow Guarantee they have access to major employers and training opportunities across the city.
Personalised support will address barriers that prevent some young people from achieving their career goals.
The funding for this project ends September 2018: therefore those requiring 6 months support must be register by end of March.
Candidates must be aged between 16 – 29, live in Glasgow and be unemployed.
THOSE INTERESTED MUST APPLY BEFORE THE END OF MARCH, 2018
Who is eligible
- Aged 16-29
- Unemployed and living in Glasgow
- Needing help finding Employment, Modern Apprenticeships, Training or Education
What is offered
- One to one employability support to 16-29 years in their local area.
- Working with Glasgow Guarantee to access employment and training opportunities across the city
- Access to funding to support the journey into work, training or education
- Support to remove any barriers the young person may have working one to one case management service with an employment adviser/case worker
For more information about the project or to refer a young person, please contact: 0141 554 9560 or email YEI@actionforchildren.org.uk
- Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer