Rebecca Hosking and Alan Anderson Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs 23 November, 2016
Wednesday 23 November, 2016 – 7.30 p.m.
Nova Scotia Folk Club runs every Wednesday at the Fort Theatre Bishopbriggs with the exception of 30 November and 7 November 2016 with each of these club nights takng place in Victoria Bowling Torrance.
Wednesday 23 November as well as the usual floor spots (please book in your floor spot by either clicking that you are going to event or message me) all the way from Nashville and touring the UK Rebecca Hosking together with Alan Anderson who will take our featured artist spot. We are looking forward to hearing you both again.
Everyone welcome to come along and enjoy a great night of live acoustic music in a cosy and friendly venue with licensed bar and tea/coffee facilities.
£3 Visitor tickets are available online www.ticketsource.co.uk/
£1 for Members on entry.
Raffle tickets and prizes every Wednesday.
We are a non profitable club with door takings etc paying for the hire of the theatre, rafflet prizes and subsidising events.
Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT