Rebecca Hosking and Alan Anderson Nova Scotia Folk Club, Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs 23 November, 2016
Wednesday 23 November, 2016 – 7.30 p.m.
Nova Scotia Folk Club runs every Wednesday at the Fort Theatre Bishopbriggs with the exception of 30 November and 7 November 2016 with each of these club nights takng place in Victoria Bowling Torrance.
Wednesday 23 November as well as the usual floor spots (please book in your floor spot by either clicking that you are going to event or message me) all the way from Nashville and touring the UK Rebecca Hosking together with Alan Anderson who will take our featured artist spot. We are looking forward to hearing you both again.
Everyone welcome to come along and enjoy a great night of live acoustic music in a cosy and friendly venue with licensed bar and tea/coffee facilities.
£3 Visitor tickets are available online www.ticketsource.co.uk/
£1 for Members on entry.
Raffle tickets and prizes every Wednesday.
We are a non profitable club with door takings etc paying for the hire of the theatre, rafflet prizes and subsidising events.
Kenmure Avenue, Bishopbriggs, G64 2DW
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA