Première of the short film “Quel che non ti dirò mai – Words Unsaid”
On 24 February the première of the short film “Quel che non ti dirò mai – Words Unsaid” was held in Pontecagnano Faiano (Salerno – Italy). The evening, organized by The Gladiator Company, has seen cast and crew participants as well as a large crowd of onlookers.
The projection has attracted great interest among people: they remained incredulous regarding the force of the message transmitted by the short film in just 12 minutes.
The event also included a press conference with the director, Valentina Galdi, the editor, Giovanni Rocco, the actor protagonist, Francesco Ronca, and the executive assistant, Fabio Ventre.
Interventions have focused on the idea of the movie and on the way to work: the editor said the shooting mode, joking on orders of the director – often absurd. Ronca instead declared as his role has changed so has his outlook on life. More space has been left to the director and his assistant.
“All started on a sidewalk, one evening, because this one had decided she wanted to make a movie” -explained Ventre – “And that night a dream was born. Initially all of us were skeptical, doubtful about the final result. There have been problems but we solved them all without give up.” – He added.
To the director, also author of the screenplay, was instead asked the reason. She was very direct in response: “The story is representative of each of us. We’re all focused on the future so as not to give importance to the days that go by in the meantime. The problem is we cannot crush ‘Rewind’ and relive them. We lose them forever, for what? Sometimes we have to enjoy the moment not only physically but also mentally.“
About Scottish partnership Galdi told of a friendship created and a video of Scots was shown to the public present. i
The evening ended with the cutting of the cake and a toast amid the applause and the best wishes of the spectators.
This section: Cinema, Valentina Galdi Words Unsaid
- Beats – GFT At Home
- Song Without A Name online at GFT
- Days of the Bagnold Summer
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 – Guest Curators
- Ours – Film Premiere – Community Action Govanhill
- Red Skirts on Clydeside #IWD2021
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away
- Baby Done, GFT at Home