Paisley Firework Display 2019
Saturday 2 November, 2019
Paisley town centre
The nights are fair drawin’ in – a sure sign that Fireworks season will soon be upon us.
Get ready to don your hat, scarf and gloves and head in to Paisley town centre to watch as a beautiful array of catherine wheels, rockets, fountains and sparklers light up the skies above Paisley’s atmospheric Abbey.
Gus from Pulse FM will be welcoming the crowds with music and chat from 6.30pm; before the annual display gets underway at 7pm.
This year’s Fireworks soundtrack will have a distinctly 90s feel too – get ready for some absolute classics from Britney Spears and Blur, Chesney Hawkes and Celine Dion.
The display will end at approximately 7.20pm – we hope we’ll see you there!
This section: Firework Displays Glasgow
Filed under: Firework Displays Glasgow
- Glasgow Green Firework Display 2019
- Drumchapel & West Winterfest Fireworks 2019
- Dalmuir Park Firework Display 2019
- Paisley Firework Display 2019
- GHA Fireworks Display 2019 – Glasgow Southside
- New Douglas Park Firework Fun Night 2019
- Dumbarton Firework Display 2019
- North East Glasgow Fireworks Display 2019