Open Studio with Rowena Comrie, Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 10 November, 2018- 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
ARCH 8 resident artist Rowena Comrie (November 5th-12th) will be opening her studio door on Saturday 10 November, and displaying her watercolour work, directly inspired by Bowling Harbour and its surroundings.
Rowena will be giving a short talk about her work at 2pm.
Come along for light refreshments, and see her wonderful work!
Lodestone Creative, Arch 8, Bowling Harbour, off Dumbarton Road, Bowling, Glasgow G60 5AQ
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- A Rare Glimpse of Shakespeare’s First Folio at The Hunterian Art Gallery
- Maryhill is Wonderful – photography exhibition of the people of Maryhill
- The Love of Print – Kelvingrove Art Gallery