Open Studio with Rowena Comrie, Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 10 November, 2018- 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
ARCH 8 resident artist Rowena Comrie (November 5th-12th) will be opening her studio door on Saturday 10 November, and displaying her watercolour work, directly inspired by Bowling Harbour and its surroundings.
Rowena will be giving a short talk about her work at 2pm.
Come along for light refreshments, and see her wonderful work!
Lodestone Creative, Arch 8, Bowling Harbour, off Dumbarton Road, Bowling, Glasgow G60 5AQ
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Close Up – Susan Wood Exhibition
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- Old KIlpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Bishopton
- Alasdair Gray – Omnium Gatherum
- DeepEnd Mural Govanhill Community Baths
- As I See Cuba (Como Veo Cuba) Photography Exibition
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian