Open Studio with Rowena Comrie, Bowling Harbour
Saturday, 10 November, 2018- 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
ARCH 8 resident artist Rowena Comrie (November 5th-12th) will be opening her studio door on Saturday 10 November, and displaying her watercolour work, directly inspired by Bowling Harbour and its surroundings.
Rowena will be giving a short talk about her work at 2pm.
Come along for light refreshments, and see her wonderful work!
Lodestone Creative, Arch 8, Bowling Harbour, off Dumbarton Road, Bowling, Glasgow G60 5AQ
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- ‘Workaround’ – Charlie Hammond at The Hunterian
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- John Patrick Byrne – A Big Adventure
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022 review Pat Byrne
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Making Imagined Objects – The Second Alasdair Gray Conference
- Fragments, Fragmentation and Fractures, RGI
- ‘Faces of Kabul’ – Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Ataraxie at Sonica Festival
- Still Life – Sogo Gallery, Glasgow
- Sonica Glasgow 2022 – Art for the Visually Minded
- Glasgow Society of Women Artists, Lillie Gallery Spring 2022
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges