Nightmare Before Christmas Cabaret The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall December 18th, 2015
Nightmare Before Christmas Cabaret
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 18th, 2015
Boys and girls of every age*, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? To celebrate the closing of the music hall for the holiday season we are going out with a bang with a creepy christmas cabaret.
*As long as you’re over 18
Suggested donation £5
To reserve seats please email email@example.com or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
Remember that entrance to most shows is via the New Wynd, the small lane between T.J.Hughes and Mitchell’s Amusement Arcade.
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Transatlantic Sessions review and photography Pauline Keightley
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA