Nightmare Before Christmas Cabaret The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall December 18th, 2015
Nightmare Before Christmas Cabaret
The Britannia Panopticon Music Hall
December 18th, 2015
Boys and girls of every age*, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? To celebrate the closing of the music hall for the holiday season we are going out with a bang with a creepy christmas cabaret.
*As long as you’re over 18
Suggested donation £5
To reserve seats please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0141 553 0840. Reserve seats in advance and pay on the door.
Please be aware that the policy to hold reservations until 10 mins before the start of the show, at which point they will be passed on to the next people in the walk-up queue.
113-117 Trongate Glasgow G1 5HD
Remember that entrance to most shows is via the New Wynd, the small lane between T.J.Hughes and Mitchell’s Amusement Arcade.
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Public Reception Streetworks
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Nina Allan Speculative Fiction Writer – Creative Conversations
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT