Muriel Spark’s The Driver’s Seat: An evening of informal conversation
Thursday 2nd July, 2015
‘In The Driving Seat with Muriel Spark’
“Come and join us at the Tramway this Thursday, 2nd of July at 6pm to learn more about ‘The Driver’s Seat’ novel and Muriel Spark at our free pre show event “In The Driving Seat with Muriel Spark”.
Expect the unexpected.
Muriel Spark’s novel The Driver’s Seat breaks the rules of fiction as her readers follow her enigmatic characters into dark and unsettling scenarios.
Join us for an evening of informal conversation hosted by Gail Wylie, president of the Muriel Spark’s Society, and delve deeper into Spark’s startling imagination.
National Theatre of Scotland hosts this informal talk on 2 July at Tramway 4 at 6pm,coinciding with the opening in Glasgow of our critically acclaimed stage adaption, directed by National Theatre of Scotland Artistic Director, Laurie Sansom.
This talk will have a duration of 45 minutes.
Glasgow, G41 2PE
The Driver’s Seat will be at Glasgow Tramway from 2 – 4 July.
★★★★ Telegraph “stylised and psychologically intense”
★★★★ The List “an astonishing piece of theatre”
★★★★ The Herald of Scotland “An ice cool prime time thriller”
★★★★ The Scotsman “…disturbing, thought-provoking a superb piece of 21st century theatre.”
See full details the National Theatre of Scotland website at the link below.
One response to “Muriel Spark’s The Driver’s Seat: An evening of informal conversation”
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT