ANDROMAQUE, Until 4 July, 2015 – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
29th June – 4th July, 2015
By Jean Racine
Adapted by Frances Poet
A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor
Top of Byres Road, G12 8QX
“He wanted to scratch his way into me and drum his victory tune against my ribs. I will not cry for him.”
Hermione is a beauty, a trophy men could kill for. But her fiancé, Pyrrhus, rejects her for newly widowed Andromaque, who he wants with an animal passion. He would do anything to get her, even threaten the life of her infant son. When Pyrrhus winds up murdered, the two women must answer for it.
This “Classic Cut” version of Racine’s epic tale of passion and murder is retold by its two ferocious female protagonists.
Phone the box office: 08444 771 000
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland