Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
Hillhead Jordanhill Rugby Club
P1 – 3 is non-contact rugby, where children learn basic skills through fun training drills and also compete in touch games.
P4 – 7 is contact rugby with some restrictions which take into account youth and inexperience, although enthusiasm and commitment are always present!
U13 – continues the themes and links into youth rugby
Boys and girls play and train together.
Hill’s Mini’s train every Sunday during school term time. Training normally takes place at Hughenden and starts at 11:00am sharp. This is only likely to change when playing away games, or the weather necessitates indoor training.
Email first at [email protected] to ensure you know what the plan is that weekend.
Don’t worry if your child has never played rugby before. We’ll make sure they get plenty of coaching and encouragement in a friendly and supportive environment.
As a club funded almost entirely through its members, it is crucial that everyone makes sure that they pay their membership subs. It also ensures your child is insured. Membership details.
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9X
- Brothers Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Asog Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Love Lies Bleeding, GFF24, review by Pat Byrne
- Glasgow Music Festival 2024
- Sarah Smith World Hearing Day Dennistoun Library
- Clairmont – Lesley McDowell Book Launch
- Love Lies Bleeding Opening Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Under One Roof – Taking Care of Your Tenement
- THE G at Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Glasgow Literary and Music Lounge at The Scotia Bar
- The Burning Season (2023) review Pat Byrne
- Govan Music Festival – Glasgow Barons
- Textile Repair, Sashiko with Keng Keng Watt
- Full Programme Announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Take 2: Turning Red
- The Settlers
- Hamlet + Ian McKellen Recorded Q&A
- El Castillo + Q&A
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon