Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
Hillhead Jordanhill Rugby Club
P1 – 3 is non-contact rugby, where children learn basic skills through fun training drills and also compete in touch games.
P4 – 7 is contact rugby with some restrictions which take into account youth and inexperience, although enthusiasm and commitment are always present!
U13 – continues the themes and links into youth rugby
Boys and girls play and train together.
Hill’s Mini’s train every Sunday during school term time. Training normally takes place at Hughenden and starts at 11:00am sharp. This is only likely to change when playing away games, or the weather necessitates indoor training.
Email first at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you know what the plan is that weekend.
Don’t worry if your child has never played rugby before. We’ll make sure they get plenty of coaching and encouragement in a friendly and supportive environment.
As a club funded almost entirely through its members, it is crucial that everyone makes sure that they pay their membership subs. It also ensures your child is insured. Membership details.
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9X
- Creative Conversations: Kirstin Innes
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Wild Women International Womens Day 2021
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Soothing Stress and Living Well IWD 2021
- International Womens Day 2021 Scottish Women’s Convention
- International Womens Day 2021 Quiz
- Unite Industrial Women – #IWD2021
- International Women’s Day – Virtual Book Club
- Balloch Open Mic – Interview with Billy Scobie
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive