Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
Hillhead Jordanhill Rugby Club
P1 – 3 is non-contact rugby, where children learn basic skills through fun training drills and also compete in touch games.
P4 – 7 is contact rugby with some restrictions which take into account youth and inexperience, although enthusiasm and commitment are always present!
U13 – continues the themes and links into youth rugby
Boys and girls play and train together.
Hill’s Mini’s train every Sunday during school term time. Training normally takes place at Hughenden and starts at 11:00am sharp. This is only likely to change when playing away games, or the weather necessitates indoor training.
Email first at email@example.com to ensure you know what the plan is that weekend.
Don’t worry if your child has never played rugby before. We’ll make sure they get plenty of coaching and encouragement in a friendly and supportive environment.
As a club funded almost entirely through its members, it is crucial that everyone makes sure that they pay their membership subs. It also ensures your child is insured. Membership details.
Hillhead Sports Club, 32 Hughenden Rd, Glasgow G12 9X
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations