Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
Wednesday 31 October, 2018 7 p.m.
The Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
Hallowe’en in Glasgow
A tap at the window, a creak on the stair and two manic redheads laughing like windchimes —that’s right! The podcast that lovingly dissects the best (and worst) of 90s teen horror is coming to the Mitchell this Halloween!
Join your hosts Kirsty Logan & Heather Parry for an evening of jump-scares, mysterious American things and kitschy 90s throwbacks as they delve, with your help, into Richie Tankersley Cusick’s Point Horror classic Trick or Treat—and all on the creepiest night of the year!
Throw on your best 90s dress up, bring your friend with the white-blonde hair who always smells of cinnamon and come along for Point Horror bingo, 90s tunes and Meatloaf-spotting for this super special Point Horror Halloween Prom! There’ll be audience interaction, competitions and of course the best prizes—will it be a class ring? A letterman jacket? Or something we actually understand?
Don’t miss this special (barely a)live podcast recording—because who knows what lurks just around the corner?
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Seahorse Saturday
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Black History Month: Scots and Early British Colonialism in Asia
- International Day of the Girl Child
- Rose Ruane, Creative Conversations