Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
Various dates in August, 2019
- Thursday 8th August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 15th August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 22nd August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 29th August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
All sessions from 6pm-8pm.
Free – Select Date and Register
These sessions will be led by visual artist Garry Steven with the aim of promoting positive mental health in the community through the integration of art & music. Each workshop will feature special guest musicians performing throughout the painting/drawing classes.
- All ages & abilities are welcome.
- Tea, coffee, refreshments & biscuits will be provided.
- Pay What You Can with donations to Mind and Draw.
- Materials like paint and paintbrushes will be provided as well
For more information on this workshop or to sign up contact Garry at: email@example.com
Any musicians/bands/artists who would like to get involved emailGarry at Mind and Draw
Find us at: WEvolution, 417-419 London Road, Glasgow G40 1AG
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Landmarks: Hugh MacDiarmid’s Brownsbank
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Compass Gallery – Gregor Smith Exhibition
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Banner Promenade, The Deep End
- Bike Maintenance Class Woodlands Community
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Reopens
- Compass Gallery Glasgow – Anna Molin Exhibition
- Looking After Mental Wellbeing
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala