Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
Various dates in August, 2019
- Thursday 8th August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 15th August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 22nd August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thursday 29th August, 2019, 6 – 8 p.m.
All sessions from 6pm-8pm.
Free – Select Date and Register
These sessions will be led by visual artist Garry Steven with the aim of promoting positive mental health in the community through the integration of art & music. Each workshop will feature special guest musicians performing throughout the painting/drawing classes.
- All ages & abilities are welcome.
- Tea, coffee, refreshments & biscuits will be provided.
- Pay What You Can with donations to Mind and Draw.
- Materials like paint and paintbrushes will be provided as well
For more information on this workshop or to sign up contact Garry at: email@example.com
Any musicians/bands/artists who would like to get involved emailGarry at Mind and Draw
Find us at: WEvolution, 417-419 London Road, Glasgow G40 1AG
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- Poetry and Creative Writing Classes (Spring 2021) with Linda Jackson
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
- Virtual Guided Tour of Barcelona’s Picasso Museum and the Gaudi
- Street Level Photography: In Focus, Brexit Tears
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Landmarks: Hugh MacDiarmid’s Brownsbank