Merchant City Festival, Glasgow 25 July – 3 August, 2014
An exhibition and pop up shop from musician, artist and fashion legend Pam Hogg.
56 Miller Street, Glasgow
Opening Event – 25 July 7.30-9pm
Pop-up shop runs daily to 3 August (11am – 5pm)
Fashion Cultures is delighted to host an exhibition and Pop-Up shop by fashion legend, musician and artist, Pam Hogg.
Selected garments, films and images will be on display, some of which will be seen for the very first time. Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase a Pam Hogg original: T-shirts and memorabilia will be available to buy on site while forward orders can be made from her pamhoggshop.com online collection.
With thanks to London & Scotland Investments
Fashion Cultures is an exciting new strand of the Merchant City Festival, taking place in and around the retail and entertainment spaces of Ingram Street between 24th July and 3rd August
The programme – which will feature workshops, competitions, retail events, new art work, talks and performances – will be a celebration of the role that fashion plays within the culture of Glasgow, the pleasure that people take in dressing up and going out, as well as the strong cultural ties that exist between fashion, music and art within the city.
Image: Pam Hogg, photography Rankin
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Close Up – Susan Wood Exhibition
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- Old KIlpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Bishopton
- Alasdair Gray – Omnium Gatherum
- DeepEnd Mural Govanhill Community Baths
- As I See Cuba (Como Veo Cuba) Photography Exibition
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall