Merchant City Festival, Glasgow 25 July – 3 August, 2014
An exhibition and pop up shop from musician, artist and fashion legend Pam Hogg.
56 Miller Street, Glasgow
Opening Event – 25 July 7.30-9pm
Pop-up shop runs daily to 3 August (11am – 5pm)
Fashion Cultures is delighted to host an exhibition and Pop-Up shop by fashion legend, musician and artist, Pam Hogg.
Selected garments, films and images will be on display, some of which will be seen for the very first time. Visitors will also have the opportunity to purchase a Pam Hogg original: T-shirts and memorabilia will be available to buy on site while forward orders can be made from her pamhoggshop.com online collection.
With thanks to London & Scotland Investments
Fashion Cultures is an exciting new strand of the Merchant City Festival, taking place in and around the retail and entertainment spaces of Ingram Street between 24th July and 3rd August
The programme – which will feature workshops, competitions, retail events, new art work, talks and performances – will be a celebration of the role that fashion plays within the culture of Glasgow, the pleasure that people take in dressing up and going out, as well as the strong cultural ties that exist between fashion, music and art within the city.
Image: Pam Hogg, photography Rankin
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- George Wylie Centenary Exhibition
- Glasgow Print Studio – Members’ Christmas Show 2021
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Caroline Miller Art – Open Day
- Artivismo Pintando Murales Derribamos Muros – Digital Exhibition Launch
- The Pollution Pods – COP26 at Gartnavel
- RCC at COP26: Environmental Humanities Exhibition
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event
- Urban Potentials Exhibition Launch
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Winnie Herbstein – Dampbusters at CCA
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Lifting The Lid on Whistler at the Hunterian