Merchant City Festival, Brunswick Stage, 23 July – 3rd August, 2014
GET ON IT!
Cause we have got THIS kicking off Wednesday, 23rd July, running right through until August the 3rd.
Brunswick Street Stage brings you The Electric Frog / Sub Club / Soma Records / Melting Pot / Rubadub / Kiltr / Sunday Circus / Glasgow Jazz Festival / Glasgow International Comedy Festival / Hotgem …and much much more is coming your way for not one…but TWELVE days of FREE fun and frolicking!
Keep your eyes peeled – the line up for Wednesday is coming soon and is not to be missed.
MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL, Brunswick Street – WE ARE GLASGOW UNDERGROUND.
Take a sneaky peek –
Massive shout out to Kiltr who will be keeping us media savvy – sign up and stay in the know….
The Brunswick Brutti Ma Buoni
106 -108 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Breabach @15 Celtic Connections 2020
- Grit Orchestra Opening Concert Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party