Merchant City Festival, Brunswick Stage, 23 July – 3rd August, 2014
GET ON IT!
Cause we have got THIS kicking off Wednesday, 23rd July, running right through until August the 3rd.
Brunswick Street Stage brings you The Electric Frog / Sub Club / Soma Records / Melting Pot / Rubadub / Kiltr / Sunday Circus / Glasgow Jazz Festival / Glasgow International Comedy Festival / Hotgem …and much much more is coming your way for not one…but TWELVE days of FREE fun and frolicking!
Keep your eyes peeled – the line up for Wednesday is coming soon and is not to be missed.
MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL, Brunswick Street – WE ARE GLASGOW UNDERGROUND.
Take a sneaky peek –
Massive shout out to Kiltr who will be keeping us media savvy – sign up and stay in the know….
The Brunswick Brutti Ma Buoni
106 -108 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2022
- The Springbank Voyage – Barry Nisbet Album Launch
- 50 Pots – Scottish Pottery Exhibition
- WestFest – The Big Weekend
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- WOCO Woodlands’ Own Community Festival
- Govanhill Children’s Book Festival
- Hannah Rarity at Cottiers (rescheduled)
- Kim Edgar and Rhona Macfarlane at Cottiers
- Piping Live! Family Fun Day
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival