Merchant City Festival, Brunswick Stage, 23 July – 3rd August, 2014
GET ON IT!
Cause we have got THIS kicking off Wednesday, 23rd July, running right through until August the 3rd.
Brunswick Street Stage brings you The Electric Frog / Sub Club / Soma Records / Melting Pot / Rubadub / Kiltr / Sunday Circus / Glasgow Jazz Festival / Glasgow International Comedy Festival / Hotgem …and much much more is coming your way for not one…but TWELVE days of FREE fun and frolicking!
Keep your eyes peeled – the line up for Wednesday is coming soon and is not to be missed.
MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL, Brunswick Street – WE ARE GLASGOW UNDERGROUND.
Take a sneaky peek –
Massive shout out to Kiltr who will be keeping us media savvy – sign up and stay in the know….
The Brunswick Brutti Ma Buoni
106 -108 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- Lockdown Sessions Love Glasgow Hate Racism
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion