Merchant City Festival, Brunswick Stage, 23 July – 3rd August, 2014
GET ON IT!
Cause we have got THIS kicking off Wednesday, 23rd July, running right through until August the 3rd.
Brunswick Street Stage brings you The Electric Frog / Sub Club / Soma Records / Melting Pot / Rubadub / Kiltr / Sunday Circus / Glasgow Jazz Festival / Glasgow International Comedy Festival / Hotgem …and much much more is coming your way for not one…but TWELVE days of FREE fun and frolicking!
Keep your eyes peeled – the line up for Wednesday is coming soon and is not to be missed.
MERCHANT CITY FESTIVAL, Brunswick Street – WE ARE GLASGOW UNDERGROUND.
Take a sneaky peek –
Massive shout out to Kiltr who will be keeping us media savvy – sign up and stay in the know….
The Brunswick Brutti Ma Buoni
106 -108 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019