Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
30 June, 2018
Mackintosh Queens Cross Church
With summer in full bloom, why not come and try your hand at a relaxing Mackintosh themed still life drawing session. Be inspired by the botanical watercolours of Mackintosh & his Glasgow Style contemporaries, drawing from a beautiful floral still life arrangement in a stunning Mackintosh venue.
All levels welcome. 12 people max per session.
3 Hour Session: £15. To book, Tickets must be purchased in advance via Eventbrite or by contacting [email protected] directly. Advance tickets are only refundable up to 72 hours before the event starts.
Basic Materials* and Tea & Coffee Provided
*We are happy to provide basic pens/pencils and paper but you are also welcome to bring along your own drawing materials (excluding oil paints or solvents).
**The session is primarily self-guided but tutorial advice will be available to those who want it.
Mackintosh Church, 870 Garscube Road, Glasgow G20 7EL
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Fun With Flyting – Learning About Older Scots Language
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- Launch Night – Plantique, Partick
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Learn To Play Bridge
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine