Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
30 June, 2018
Mackintosh Queens Cross Church
With summer in full bloom, why not come and try your hand at a relaxing Mackintosh themed still life drawing session. Be inspired by the botanical watercolours of Mackintosh & his Glasgow Style contemporaries, drawing from a beautiful floral still life arrangement in a stunning Mackintosh venue.
All levels welcome. 12 people max per session.
3 Hour Session: £15. To book, Tickets must be purchased in advance via Eventbrite or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Advance tickets are only refundable up to 72 hours before the event starts.
Basic Materials* and Tea & Coffee Provided
*We are happy to provide basic pens/pencils and paper but you are also welcome to bring along your own drawing materials (excluding oil paints or solvents).
**The session is primarily self-guided but tutorial advice will be available to those who want it.
Mackintosh Church, 870 Garscube Road, Glasgow G20 7EL
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Close Up – Susan Wood Exhibition
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- EVENT CANCELLED Cheeky Besom Productions – ‘Artists With Attitude’ Presents Linda Jackson
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility