Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
30 June, 2018
Mackintosh Queens Cross Church
With summer in full bloom, why not come and try your hand at a relaxing Mackintosh themed still life drawing session. Be inspired by the botanical watercolours of Mackintosh & his Glasgow Style contemporaries, drawing from a beautiful floral still life arrangement in a stunning Mackintosh venue.
All levels welcome. 12 people max per session.
3 Hour Session: £15. To book, Tickets must be purchased in advance via Eventbrite or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Advance tickets are only refundable up to 72 hours before the event starts.
Basic Materials* and Tea & Coffee Provided
*We are happy to provide basic pens/pencils and paper but you are also welcome to bring along your own drawing materials (excluding oil paints or solvents).
**The session is primarily self-guided but tutorial advice will be available to those who want it.
Mackintosh Church, 870 Garscube Road, Glasgow G20 7EL
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Spanish Civil War Collections The Mitchell Library
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- ‘Creatures as Natural Hunters’ Damian Henry Glasgow Print Studio
- Stone Carving Workshop Glasgow
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019
- Trees v Capitalism by Maggie Kelly at Woodland Community Workspace
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Young Talent, ProjectAbility
- Living in the Magic Garden, Cafe Gandolfi, Merchant City Glasgow
- Love to Learn Open Day Glasgow Clyde College
- Freed Spirit : The Paintings of Maria Spadoni (1928 – 2014) RGI
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution