Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
30 June, 2018
Mackintosh Queens Cross Church
With summer in full bloom, why not come and try your hand at a relaxing Mackintosh themed still life drawing session. Be inspired by the botanical watercolours of Mackintosh & his Glasgow Style contemporaries, drawing from a beautiful floral still life arrangement in a stunning Mackintosh venue.
All levels welcome. 12 people max per session.
3 Hour Session: £15. To book, Tickets must be purchased in advance via Eventbrite or by contacting email@example.com directly. Advance tickets are only refundable up to 72 hours before the event starts.
Basic Materials* and Tea & Coffee Provided
*We are happy to provide basic pens/pencils and paper but you are also welcome to bring along your own drawing materials (excluding oil paints or solvents).
**The session is primarily self-guided but tutorial advice will be available to those who want it.
Mackintosh Church, 870 Garscube Road, Glasgow G20 7EL
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- Scottish Writers Centre: Playwriting Workshop
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- The Voyage Out: The Travel Writing Workshop with Linda Jackson
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- ‘Workaround’ – Charlie Hammond at The Hunterian
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- Aye Festival – Spit it Out
- Scottish Writers: Bloomsday Celebration with Christie Williamson
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- John Patrick Byrne – A Big Adventure
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022 review Pat Byrne
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Earth Day 2022 at Music Broth
- Making Imagined Objects – The Second Alasdair Gray Conference
- Fragments, Fragmentation and Fractures, RGI
- ‘Faces of Kabul’ – Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Ataraxie at Sonica Festival
- Street Cones – Recovering Voices Online Course