Love Sticky Lick by Jim Byrne, a love poem
Love sticky lick
You, me, sticky toffee pudding
Runny honey, salt and pepper
Chocolate creams and tea
Tart, tacky, treacled fingers
Shandy, candy, juice and jelly
Sticky licks, ice cream and
With you and me, everything rhymes.
Jim Byrne, February, 2016.
Love Poems & Stories
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Poetry by Hafsah Bashir
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: The Eve of Destruction – again?
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- I Was A Child Of The Thirties – Christina Byrne
- Winter Rain – Derek J. Brown
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Ice on Loch Lomond a poem by Catriona Malan
- Hopes and Fears by James Connarty
- Driving to Mass by Micheal Norton
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Ruby saves the day by Gillian Mayes
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Reunion – a poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Something for Hallowe’en
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Wash a poem by Nina Quigley
- Poetry: Love’s Noise by Rizwan Akhtar