Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
Saturday 28th April until 3rd June, 2018
Open to the public plus free guided tours of Glasgow’s first swimming club (1871).
A Bigger Splash
The Arlington Baths Club is delighted to host the latest outing for the Lost Glasgow collection of photographs celebrating the city’s history. The expanded selection of images includes period pictures of the baths and the surrounding area.
Lost Glasgow is a Facebook phenomenon with over 145,000 followers worldwide devoted to the documentation, discussion and appreciation of Glasgow’s changing architecture and its community throughout the last few centuries.
The exhibition covers everything from the majestic to the mundane, from the city’s great buildings to its more humble corners, from the tenement to the townhouse, from the great and the good, to the ‘common old workin’ man and woman.
‘The bottom line is, we love Glasgow, and the tales of our city. And everybody in Glasgow loves to hear a good story.’
The Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Poetry by Hafsah Bashir
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service