Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
Saturday 28th April until 3rd June, 2018
Open to the public plus free guided tours of Glasgow’s first swimming club (1871).
A Bigger Splash
The Arlington Baths Club is delighted to host the latest outing for the Lost Glasgow collection of photographs celebrating the city’s history. The expanded selection of images includes period pictures of the baths and the surrounding area.
Lost Glasgow is a Facebook phenomenon with over 145,000 followers worldwide devoted to the documentation, discussion and appreciation of Glasgow’s changing architecture and its community throughout the last few centuries.
The exhibition covers everything from the majestic to the mundane, from the city’s great buildings to its more humble corners, from the tenement to the townhouse, from the great and the good, to the ‘common old workin’ man and woman.
‘The bottom line is, we love Glasgow, and the tales of our city. And everybody in Glasgow loves to hear a good story.’
The Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival