Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
Saturday 28th April until 3rd June, 2018
Open to the public plus free guided tours of Glasgow’s first swimming club (1871).
A Bigger Splash
The Arlington Baths Club is delighted to host the latest outing for the Lost Glasgow collection of photographs celebrating the city’s history. The expanded selection of images includes period pictures of the baths and the surrounding area.
Lost Glasgow is a Facebook phenomenon with over 145,000 followers worldwide devoted to the documentation, discussion and appreciation of Glasgow’s changing architecture and its community throughout the last few centuries.
The exhibition covers everything from the majestic to the mundane, from the city’s great buildings to its more humble corners, from the tenement to the townhouse, from the great and the good, to the ‘common old workin’ man and woman.
‘The bottom line is, we love Glasgow, and the tales of our city. And everybody in Glasgow loves to hear a good story.’
The Arlington Baths Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
- Compass Gallery – Gregor Smith Exhibition
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release