Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
Hebridean Colourist Paintings
Saturday 2 June until Sunday 10 June, 2018
Veneer, 1184 Argyle Street, G3 8TE
The light is always changing in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland making the dramatic scenery forever changeable in colour, tone and intensity.
Vic Rodrick’s work tries to embrace the subtle nature of these changes on the white, shell-sand beaches, clear turquoise waters and magnificent mountains of the West Coast.
Landscapes and seascapes evolve under the light of the sun or the moon bringing new perspectives for the viewer to appreciate.
The artist works from a top-floor studio at The Hive at 1069 Argyle St, G3 8LZ in the vibrant Finnieston neighbourhood.
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- A Rare Glimpse of Shakespeare’s First Folio at The Hunterian Art Gallery
- Maryhill is Wonderful – photography exhibition of the people of Maryhill
- The Love of Print – Kelvingrove Art Gallery