Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
Hebridean Colourist Paintings
Saturday 2 June until Sunday 10 June, 2018
Veneer, 1184 Argyle Street, G3 8TE
The light is always changing in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland making the dramatic scenery forever changeable in colour, tone and intensity.
Vic Rodrick’s work tries to embrace the subtle nature of these changes on the white, shell-sand beaches, clear turquoise waters and magnificent mountains of the West Coast.
Landscapes and seascapes evolve under the light of the sun or the moon bringing new perspectives for the viewer to appreciate.
The artist works from a top-floor studio at The Hive at 1069 Argyle St, G3 8LZ in the vibrant Finnieston neighbourhood.
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Truck Art at The Mela
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Banner Promenade, The Deep End
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Reopens
- Compass Gallery Glasgow – Anna Molin Exhibition
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Close Up – Susan Wood Exhibition
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- Old KIlpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Bishopton