LGBT History Month, Film Screening and Discussion, STUC
STUC LGBT+ Committee
Thursday 22 February, 2018 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
An evening of short films and discussion as part of LGBT+ History Month!
Screening some short films (BBC Queer Britain, My Lesbian Mums + TBC) followed by a lively panel discussion on the themes of the film, featuring Kate Adair and others.
This is a free event and everyone is welcome.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please share and invite your friends!
STUC, 333 Woodlands Road, Glasgow West End G3 6NG
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Cinema, LGBT Glasgow, LGBT History Month, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival