Lego Build The Change – University of Strathclyde
Tuesday 9 November, 2021 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Concourse, Level 1, Strathclyde Union, 51 Richmond Street, Glasgow G1 1XU
LEGO® Build the Change is a powerful way for children to express their hopes and dreams for the future with LEGO® bricks.
An active and lively workshop bringing people together to consider the causes and consequences of climate change.
Developed as part of the LEGO Group’s ‘Build the Change’ programme, these workshops at the University of Strathclyde Union are a powerful way for children to express their hopes and dreams for the future with LEGO bricks.
Children and adults will be building using directions from a booklet that is being shared amongst world leaders, decision makers and other attendees and COP26. This active and lively workshop brings people together to consider the causes and consequences of climate change.
The workshop has been commissioned by colleges in Glasgow and is being facilitated by The Climate Fresk, an accredited Observer to the UNFCCC. The workshop is a step-by-step reconstruction of the climate crisis and provides the key to understanding the complexity and develop an overview of climate change. Only by working together can the team make progress. More information.
This section: Classes and Workshops, COP26 Glasgow, Free Events, Kids and young people, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Oh Aye It Is!
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- Save the People’s Palace and the Winter Gardens
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals