La Lanterna West End Happy First Birthday
Happy Birthday La Lanterna
What a fabulous party at La Lanterna West End – celebrating the restaurant’s first birthday.
La Lanterna in Hope Street is Glasgow’s oldest family-run Italian restaurant. It was opened in Hope Street in 1970 by Valerio Martinolli and Antonio Fassone. Valerio’s son Chris and his business partner Luca Conreno have been running the successful business since 1998. The restaurant is truly iconic and over the years has won many awards.
La Lanterna West End can be found at 447 Great Western Rd, G12 8HH – right beside Kelvinbridge Underground. Bright, fresh and inviting, you can’t miss this little gem.
Nowhere will you be made more welcome. Umberto and the staff are full of fun with just the right level of attentiveness and the authentic Italian cuisine produced by Chef Pierangelo is truly delicious.
Issie and I had great fun at La Lanterna’s first birthday party. There was no stinting on the Prosecco nor the fabulous food that kept appearing in front of us. We had great company too with the lovely Simona and friends plus enthusiastic food blogger – Kirsty’s Kitchen.
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Italian Restaurants
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019