It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
1 March, 2020
The Ice Box Arts and Music Centre, St Luke’s Business Estate, Gorbals, Glasgow G5 0TS
Aimed at Men in Glasgow and Surrounding Area
Talks / Comedy / Food / Music
It’s time to talk about mental health lads, so come down and join in, or chat to others, or just sit back and listen to stories from other folk who have similar experiences.
“Too many men in Scotland have lost their lives this year alone, and the staff at NHC / The Ice Box, and some friends of ours within the local area have felt some of those losses personally. We have been to too many funerals this year, and we have decided we’re absolutely not okay with that.”
It has to stop.
The men of Scotland, both young and old, need to learn it’s okay to chat about mental health issues.
No more existing, time to start living!
You are not alone.
Big talk part two.
Free entry with donation bowl
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Occupy! Conference
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Beauty and the Beast, Knightswood Congregational Church
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- Book Week Scotland – Built Upon the Rock SWC
- COP26: A Radical Act of Love, Arborescence
- Calton Ceilidh anthology by Ruby McCann
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion