It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
1 March, 2020
The Ice Box Arts and Music Centre, St Luke’s Business Estate, Gorbals, Glasgow G5 0TS
Aimed at Men in Glasgow and Surrounding Area
Talks / Comedy / Food / Music
It’s time to talk about mental health lads, so come down and join in, or chat to others, or just sit back and listen to stories from other folk who have similar experiences.
“Too many men in Scotland have lost their lives this year alone, and the staff at NHC / The Ice Box, and some friends of ours within the local area have felt some of those losses personally. We have been to too many funerals this year, and we have decided we’re absolutely not okay with that.”
It has to stop.
The men of Scotland, both young and old, need to learn it’s okay to chat about mental health issues.
No more existing, time to start living!
You are not alone.
Big talk part two.
Free entry with donation bowl
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion