iPhoneography Workshops, Riel Noir, Summer 2014
Places still available for Friday 25th July and Monday 28th July.
The iPhone photography workshop has been included in both Glasgow and Strathclyde University summer programme. See page 13 of the Strathclyde University Lifelong Learning summer brochure, Summer Brochure (PDF) or phone tel: 0141 548 2116/4287 for hard copy.
iPhone photography workshops
Mobile phones have changed the way we make and share photographs, whilst the iPad and tablets provide a portable editing platform. Together they offer the convenience of a mobile studio.
The camera phone offers ease of movement to investigate how a slight change of angle or height from which the photograph is taken can enhance the image, changing it from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
There is a variety of apps available to develop your photo into a unique image that will translate well as a printed image to be hung on your wall.
iPhoneography makes photography accessible to many situation that may not otherwise have been photographed. It’s the camera that is always with you.
Riel Noir graduated from Glasgow School of Art where she studied Fine Art Photography.
August 7th, at the Buchanan Street Apple Store Riel will be giving a talk on the subject of iPhone photography.
Examples of Riel’s iPhone photography can be viewed at, flickr.com/photos/rielnoir
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Spanish Civil War Collections The Mitchell Library
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- ‘Creatures as Natural Hunters’ Damian Henry Glasgow Print Studio
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019
- Trees v Capitalism by Maggie Kelly at Woodland Community Workspace
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Young Talent, ProjectAbility
- Living in the Magic Garden, Cafe Gandolfi, Merchant City Glasgow
- Freed Spirit : The Paintings of Maria Spadoni (1928 – 2014) RGI
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow