iPhoneography Workshops, Riel Noir, Summer 2014
Places still available for Friday 25th July and Monday 28th July.
The iPhone photography workshop has been included in both Glasgow and Strathclyde University summer programme. See page 13 of the Strathclyde University Lifelong Learning summer brochure, Summer Brochure (PDF) or phone tel: 0141 548 2116/4287 for hard copy.
iPhone photography workshops
Mobile phones have changed the way we make and share photographs, whilst the iPad and tablets provide a portable editing platform. Together they offer the convenience of a mobile studio.
The camera phone offers ease of movement to investigate how a slight change of angle or height from which the photograph is taken can enhance the image, changing it from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
There is a variety of apps available to develop your photo into a unique image that will translate well as a printed image to be hung on your wall.
iPhoneography makes photography accessible to many situation that may not otherwise have been photographed. It’s the camera that is always with you.
Riel Noir graduated from Glasgow School of Art where she studied Fine Art Photography.
August 7th, at the Buchanan Street Apple Store Riel will be giving a talk on the subject of iPhone photography.
Examples of Riel’s iPhone photography can be viewed at, flickr.com/photos/rielnoir
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Winnie Herbstein – Dampbusters at CCA
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Lifting The Lid on Whistler at the Hunterian
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk
- ProjectAbility – Online Exhibition ‘Altered Space’
- SWG3 Opens New Gallery – Yard Life
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
- Virtual Guided Tour of Barcelona’s Picasso Museum and the Gaudi