Gruffalo Reading and Songs with Tam Dean Burn, Kibble Palace, 29 April, 2017
Gruffalo in the Botanics
An interactive afternoon of gruffalo activities, prizes and fun
including a special reading of the gruffalo by Tam Dean Burn with songs
on Saturday 29th April from 12pm to 4pm
Meet at the Kibble Palace
Gruffalo reading and songs by Tam Dean Burn and friends at 3pm
Families, young people, children and their grown-ups are invited to an afternoon of interactive Gruffalo fun at the Botanic Gardens, Glasgow on Saturday 29rd April from 12pm to 4pm including nature trails, craft, tombola, raffle, face-painting, story reading and songs.
Younger children will be sent on a mission to find Gruffalo pictures in the park and older children will be set the challenge of discovering the 48 ‘commonwealth’ plants and trees in the gardens. Each trail will last approximately 30 minutes.
Scottish actor Tam Dean Burn is well known in Glasgow for bring Julia Donaldson’s much loved stories to life and singing her songs, to young audiences in community settings.
There is a suggested donation of £2 with all funds raised going towards new playground equipment for Dunard Primary School
This event is being organised by Dunard Parent Council.
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day