Gruffalo Reading and Songs with Tam Dean Burn, Kibble Palace, 29 April, 2017
Gruffalo in the Botanics
An interactive afternoon of gruffalo activities, prizes and fun
including a special reading of the gruffalo by Tam Dean Burn with songs
on Saturday 29th April from 12pm to 4pm
Meet at the Kibble Palace
Gruffalo reading and songs by Tam Dean Burn and friends at 3pm
Families, young people, children and their grown-ups are invited to an afternoon of interactive Gruffalo fun at the Botanic Gardens, Glasgow on Saturday 29rd April from 12pm to 4pm including nature trails, craft, tombola, raffle, face-painting, story reading and songs.
Younger children will be sent on a mission to find Gruffalo pictures in the park and older children will be set the challenge of discovering the 48 ‘commonwealth’ plants and trees in the gardens. Each trail will last approximately 30 minutes.
Scottish actor Tam Dean Burn is well known in Glasgow for bring Julia Donaldson’s much loved stories to life and singing her songs, to young audiences in community settings.
There is a suggested donation of £2 with all funds raised going towards new playground equipment for Dunard Primary School
This event is being organised by Dunard Parent Council.
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre