‘Growing and Dying’ a tribute to the writer Janet Paisley edited by Linda Jackson
The book is a tribute to the award winning writer Janet Paisley. It is a combination of essays, poems and biography. The writers include, Professor Alan Riach, Tom Leonard, James Robertson, Alan Bissett and Sheila Templeton to name a few.
‘I think of Janet as the sister I never had and when she told me she had been told she had terminal cancer, I just had to do something….’ Linda Jackson
The book will be launched and promoted at various events in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
A Celebration of the writer Janet Paisley
La Bodega 4 May, 2018 (EVENT SOLD OUT)
Blackwells Edinburgh, 20 May, 2018 at 2 p.m.
A further event will be held at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street Glasgow on 7 June.
Full details will be available soon along with details how to buy the book online.
A further event with Tom Leonard, Alan Riach and Anne Donovan will take place at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street on 7th June, 2018. Full details.
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Bob Law’s Blog: Glasgow’s Quieter Parks
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Helen Rose Outdoor Diary: Kilpatricks. January 2021
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)