Greyfriars Garden Open Day 27th July, 2nd and 3rd August. Noon – 4 p.m.
Merchant City Festival 2014
27th July, 2nd and 3rd August.
Noon – 4 p.m.
Come and see how local residents grow their own food in the middle of the city.
Greyfriars Garden is a local allotment made up of residents from the Merchant City and Drygate areas. A stalled space initiative, the locals, with practical and finiancial support from Glasgow City Council, grow their own food within a safe and supportive enviroment.
Come and meet us and we will show you round our beautiful oasis within the city. A place where bees and butterflies abound you will find a peaceful haven, and if you are lucky you might even see our resident bunny rabbit.
The garden will be open to the public on Sat 26th and Sun 27th July and again on Sat 2nd and Sun 3rd between 12noon and 4pm. We look forward to meeting you.
Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition