Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
Due to Coronavirus pandemic Jasmine Boutique is temporary closed. However, you can still shop through Stay At Home Serivce.
A Selection of Some of the Gorgeous Lines You Will Find At Jasmine Boutique
Mama B Casual Top and Trousers
Jasmine Gift Vouchers – Available at Reduced Prize
£100-Pay £85, £200-Pay £170, £300-Pay £250 and so on … No limits! Free postage.
Rachel and her staff wish you all the best during this difficult time and hope that they an still offer you a high quality service and wonderful clothes and accessories.
Rachel, Anne and Lesley of Jasmine – Still Stylish in Lockdown
See full details of Stay At Home Service.
Telephone : 0141-339-6575, 11.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. weekdays.
This section: Coronavirus, Shopping, Womens Clothes sand accessories
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Corona Virus Stew – poem by Leela Soma
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Woodlands Community – Wildlife Friendly Front Gardens
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community Neighbourhood Food Service