Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
Jasmine Boutique has reopened.
Tis the season to be cosy – and glamorous
Great sale with up to 70% reductions.
Stay At Home Service
You can still take advantage of Jasmine Boutique Stay At Home Service.
Jasmine Boutique is offering a Special Stay At Home Service – pick up your order at the shop or take advantage of free local deliveries. Items will be placed in the vestibule area in order to maintain social distance rules.
Or Phone & Collect – Telephone : 0141-339-6575, 11.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. weekdays.
Christmas Advent Calendar
See daily deals throughout December on Facebook: Jasmine Boutique Hyndland
and keep up to date on Instagram: jasmineboutiquehyndland
One to One Personal Facetime Consultation
Rachel will assist you in choosing the right outfit for you –
To arrange a consultation – Contact Rachel by Email
Gorgeous Gifts for Christmas at Jasmine
Rachel will also be happy to offer advice and suggestions for gifts. The choices are wonderful at Jasmine Boutique with fashionable and cosy coats, snuggly jumpers and great accessories.
Whether you are aiming for a casual or a glamorous Christmas. You are bound to find something gorgeous at Jasmine.
Tis The Season to Treat Yourself
Fantastic range of coats, tops, trousers, dresses, cover ups and cardigans with labels that you will love including: White Stuff, Masai, Two Danes and fabulous brands from around the globe including Latte, Mama B, Yest, Thanny, Peruzzi, One Life, Chiaracocol, Pomodoro Clothing, Marble Fashions, Fransa (Danish), Robell (German), Mes Soeurs et Moi (Belgium), Pause Cafe (French), Foil from New Zealand and Dolcezza from Canada.
Great Accessories To Complement Your Outfit
Jasmine Boutique, 171 Hyndland Road, Glasgow G12 9HT
Telephone : 0141-339-6575
Rachel by Email
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- G20 Young People to Climb Ben Nevis to support people affected by poverty
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021