Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
Jasmine Boutique has reopened.
Tis the season to be cosy – and glamorous
Great sale with up to 70% reductions.
Stay At Home Service
You can still take advantage of Jasmine Boutique Stay At Home Service.
Jasmine Boutique is offering a Special Stay At Home Service – pick up your order at the shop or take advantage of free local deliveries. Items will be placed in the vestibule area in order to maintain social distance rules.
Or Phone & Collect – Telephone : 0141-339-6575, 11.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. weekdays.
Christmas Advent Calendar
See daily deals throughout December on Facebook: Jasmine Boutique Hyndland
and keep up to date on Instagram: jasmineboutiquehyndland
One to One Personal Facetime Consultation
Rachel will assist you in choosing the right outfit for you –
To arrange a consultation – Contact Rachel by Email
Gorgeous Gifts for Christmas at Jasmine
Rachel will also be happy to offer advice and suggestions for gifts. The choices are wonderful at Jasmine Boutique with fashionable and cosy coats, snuggly jumpers and great accessories.
Whether you are aiming for a casual or a glamorous Christmas. You are bound to find something gorgeous at Jasmine.
Tis The Season to Treat Yourself
Fantastic range of coats, tops, trousers, dresses, cover ups and cardigans with labels that you will love including: White Stuff, Masai, Two Danes and fabulous brands from around the globe including Latte, Mama B, Yest, Thanny, Peruzzi, One Life, Chiaracocol, Pomodoro Clothing, Marble Fashions, Fransa (Danish), Robell (German), Mes Soeurs et Moi (Belgium), Pause Cafe (French), Foil from New Zealand and Dolcezza from Canada.
Great Accessories To Complement Your Outfit
Jasmine Boutique, 171 Hyndland Road, Glasgow G12 9HT
Telephone : 0141-339-6575
Rachel by Email
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Reel Roots: Windrush at GFT
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- Roy’s West End View: History is bunk …and it ends just outside London
- Our Past and Present Beautiful Lives: part of Refugee Week
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- Make Music Day 2022
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Festival – Spit it Out
- Festival of Growing
- The Summer of Discontent – Glasgow Against Closures
- Dandelion Festival Kelvingrove Park
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- Remembering and Celebrating Esther Brown
- B.A. Modern Ballet Graduation Performance 2022 Royal Conservatoire
- Science Sunday – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe