Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
Jasmine Boutique has reopened.
Tis the season to be cosy – and glamorous
Great sale with up to 70% reductions.
Stay At Home Service
You can still take advantage of Jasmine Boutique Stay At Home Service.
Jasmine Boutique is offering a Special Stay At Home Service – pick up your order at the shop or take advantage of free local deliveries. Items will be placed in the vestibule area in order to maintain social distance rules.
Or Phone & Collect – Telephone : 0141-339-6575, 11.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. weekdays.
Christmas Advent Calendar
See daily deals throughout December on Facebook: Jasmine Boutique Hyndland
and keep up to date on Instagram: jasmineboutiquehyndland
One to One Personal Facetime Consultation
Rachel will assist you in choosing the right outfit for you –
To arrange a consultation – Contact Rachel by Email
Gorgeous Gifts for Christmas at Jasmine
Rachel will also be happy to offer advice and suggestions for gifts. The choices are wonderful at Jasmine Boutique with fashionable and cosy coats, snuggly jumpers and great accessories.
Whether you are aiming for a casual or a glamorous Christmas. You are bound to find something gorgeous at Jasmine.
Tis The Season to Treat Yourself
Fantastic range of coats, tops, trousers, dresses, cover ups and cardigans with labels that you will love including: White Stuff, Masai, Two Danes and fabulous brands from around the globe including Latte, Mama B, Yest, Thanny, Peruzzi, One Life, Chiaracocol, Pomodoro Clothing, Marble Fashions, Fransa (Danish), Robell (German), Mes Soeurs et Moi (Belgium), Pause Cafe (French), Foil from New Zealand and Dolcezza from Canada.
Great Accessories To Complement Your Outfit
Jasmine Boutique, 171 Hyndland Road, Glasgow G12 9HT
Telephone : 0141-339-6575
Rachel by Email
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021