Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
Jasmine Boutique has reopened.
Tis the season to be cosy – and glamorous
Great sale with up to 70% reductions.
Stay At Home Service
You can still take advantage of Jasmine Boutique Stay At Home Service.
Jasmine Boutique is offering a Special Stay At Home Service – pick up your order at the shop or take advantage of free local deliveries. Items will be placed in the vestibule area in order to maintain social distance rules.
Or Phone & Collect – Telephone : 0141-339-6575, 11.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. weekdays.
Christmas Advent Calendar
See daily deals throughout December on Facebook: Jasmine Boutique Hyndland
and keep up to date on Instagram: jasmineboutiquehyndland
One to One Personal Facetime Consultation
Rachel will assist you in choosing the right outfit for you –
To arrange a consultation – Contact Rachel by Email
Gorgeous Gifts for Christmas at Jasmine
Rachel will also be happy to offer advice and suggestions for gifts. The choices are wonderful at Jasmine Boutique with fashionable and cosy coats, snuggly jumpers and great accessories.
Whether you are aiming for a casual or a glamorous Christmas. You are bound to find something gorgeous at Jasmine.
Tis The Season to Treat Yourself
Fantastic range of coats, tops, trousers, dresses, cover ups and cardigans with labels that you will love including: White Stuff, Masai, Two Danes and fabulous brands from around the globe including Latte, Mama B, Yest, Thanny, Peruzzi, One Life, Chiaracocol, Pomodoro Clothing, Marble Fashions, Fransa (Danish), Robell (German), Mes Soeurs et Moi (Belgium), Pause Cafe (French), Foil from New Zealand and Dolcezza from Canada.
Great Accessories To Complement Your Outfit
Jasmine Boutique, 171 Hyndland Road, Glasgow G12 9HT
Telephone : 0141-339-6575
Rachel by Email
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: David Robertson
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Refugee Festival Scotland 2021
- Riverside Festival Glasgow 2021 – Online
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2021
- ProjectAbility – Online Exhibition ‘Altered Space’
- Scotland’s Untold Story of Colonialism, Slavery and Resistance
- Aye Write 2021 – Celebrating 40 Years of Lanark
- Aye Write 2021 – Brit Bennett chaired by Nicola Sturgeon
- Aye Write A Renewable Energy Revolution
- Aye Write 2021 – How To Stop Fascism, Paul Mason
- Aye Write 2021 – Rodge Glass introduces Fiction Debuts