Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
Jasmine Boutique has reopened.
Tis the season to be cosy – and glamorous
Great sale with up to 70% reductions.
Stay At Home Service
You can still take advantage of Jasmine Boutique Stay At Home Service.
Jasmine Boutique is offering a Special Stay At Home Service – pick up your order at the shop or take advantage of free local deliveries. Items will be placed in the vestibule area in order to maintain social distance rules.
Or Phone & Collect – Telephone : 0141-339-6575, 11.30 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. weekdays.
Christmas Advent Calendar
See daily deals throughout December on Facebook: Jasmine Boutique Hyndland
and keep up to date on Instagram: jasmineboutiquehyndland
One to One Personal Facetime Consultation
Rachel will assist you in choosing the right outfit for you –
To arrange a consultation – Contact Rachel by Email
Gorgeous Gifts for Christmas at Jasmine
Rachel will also be happy to offer advice and suggestions for gifts. The choices are wonderful at Jasmine Boutique with fashionable and cosy coats, snuggly jumpers and great accessories.
Whether you are aiming for a casual or a glamorous Christmas. You are bound to find something gorgeous at Jasmine.
Tis The Season to Treat Yourself
Fantastic range of coats, tops, trousers, dresses, cover ups and cardigans with labels that you will love including: White Stuff, Masai, Two Danes and fabulous brands from around the globe including Latte, Mama B, Yest, Thanny, Peruzzi, One Life, Chiaracocol, Pomodoro Clothing, Marble Fashions, Fransa (Danish), Robell (German), Mes Soeurs et Moi (Belgium), Pause Cafe (French), Foil from New Zealand and Dolcezza from Canada.
Great Accessories To Complement Your Outfit
Jasmine Boutique, 171 Hyndland Road, Glasgow G12 9HT
Telephone : 0141-339-6575
Rachel by Email
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- It’s Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank