Great News: Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) Re-opening
CCA, Saramago Cafe Bar, Welcome Home and Aye-Aye Books will reopen to the public this Saturday 20 October, 2018 from 12noon.
Jonas Staal’s The Scottish-European Parliament will reopen on Tuesday 23 October, when the events programme also starts again with Iglooghost. Kari Stewart and Shireen Taylor’s, Time Management, exhibition opens the following weekend in Intermedia.
Week Beginning Monday 22nd October, you can look forward the Screening Irish History series which continues with Shake Hands With the Devil, staring James Cagney, Matchbox Cineclub take over the CCA cinema for a four-night halloween pop-up in collaboration with Pity Party Film Club and She’s En Scene. Mount Florida Screenings also return with their bi-monthly artist moving image screening.
There are movement and sound workshops from The Glasgow Jam, 3 Elements of Difference and MAW; Playwrights’ Studio host the Stage to Page workshop evening; and Seeds of Thought present their monthly Poetry Night and Drawing Session.
“Thank you all for your amazing support over the past four months, we can’t wait to welcome you back to CCA!”
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew