Great News: Centre for Contemporary Arts (CCA) Re-opening
CCA, Saramago Cafe Bar, Welcome Home and Aye-Aye Books will reopen to the public this Saturday 20 October, 2018 from 12noon.
Jonas Staal’s The Scottish-European Parliament will reopen on Tuesday 23 October, when the events programme also starts again with Iglooghost. Kari Stewart and Shireen Taylor’s, Time Management, exhibition opens the following weekend in Intermedia.
Week Beginning Monday 22nd October, you can look forward the Screening Irish History series which continues with Shake Hands With the Devil, staring James Cagney, Matchbox Cineclub take over the CCA cinema for a four-night halloween pop-up in collaboration with Pity Party Film Club and She’s En Scene. Mount Florida Screenings also return with their bi-monthly artist moving image screening.
There are movement and sound workshops from The Glasgow Jam, 3 Elements of Difference and MAW; Playwrights’ Studio host the Stage to Page workshop evening; and Seeds of Thought present their monthly Poetry Night and Drawing Session.
“Thank you all for your amazing support over the past four months, we can’t wait to welcome you back to CCA!”
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables