Godspell, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
29 – 31 May, 2018
The classic Broadway show Godspell, from the composer of Wicked, Children of Eden, and Pippin, comes to Glasgow.
With an exhilarating score, blending pop, rock, folk and classic musical theatre, Godspell breathes new life into the story of the Passion. Addressing contemporary and topical issues, this production tells the story of Christ and his disciples through several parables. Touching on the universal themes of love, community, and faith, Godspell is a show which hopes to leave a lasting impression on audiences.
In their second show, following on from the success of their debut production, Dani Girl, Epilogue Theatre invites you to celebrate love and community in an evening of spectacular theatre.
A portion of the profits generated by Godspell will go to Simon Community Scotland (Registered Scottish Charity No. SC003076). From providing residential accommodation to running skill development workshops, Simon Community are focused on helping people to obtain the tools they need to eventually help themselves and combatting the causes and effects of homelessness in Scotland.
This is a seated event.
Tickets £11.50 (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Box Officd 0141 357 4000
There will be ONE interval.
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT