Godspell, Cottiers Theatre, Glasgow
29 – 31 May, 2018
The classic Broadway show Godspell, from the composer of Wicked, Children of Eden, and Pippin, comes to Glasgow.
With an exhilarating score, blending pop, rock, folk and classic musical theatre, Godspell breathes new life into the story of the Passion. Addressing contemporary and topical issues, this production tells the story of Christ and his disciples through several parables. Touching on the universal themes of love, community, and faith, Godspell is a show which hopes to leave a lasting impression on audiences.
In their second show, following on from the success of their debut production, Dani Girl, Epilogue Theatre invites you to celebrate love and community in an evening of spectacular theatre.
A portion of the profits generated by Godspell will go to Simon Community Scotland (Registered Scottish Charity No. SC003076). From providing residential accommodation to running skill development workshops, Simon Community are focused on helping people to obtain the tools they need to eventually help themselves and combatting the causes and effects of homelessness in Scotland.
This is a seated event.
Tickets £11.50 (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Box Officd 0141 357 4000
There will be ONE interval.
Please note, box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day