Glasgow Style Mile Carnival, Sunday 27 November, 2016
The Style Mile Christmas Carnival will bring music, dance and spectacle to the heart of Glasgow.
Beginning at St Enoch Centre at 2.30pm and finishing at George Square, the magical procession of festive characters will come to life as they sprinkle their magic dust over the city centre.
Sunday 27 November will be an afternoon of amazing performance, thrilling costumes and enchanting acts. It is a definite date for your festive calendar.
Participants include the Dance School of Scotland, the Citizens Theatre Community Company, Abinhaya Dance, Samba Ya Bamba Youth Group, Mount Florida Primary School and Monkey Puzzle Nursery.
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT
- Don’t Look Up – GFT
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- If Not Now – From The Fire Vol III EP Launch
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong