Chocolate Festival, Oban Lane, Queen Margaret Drive, Sunday 27 November, 2016
For the Love of Chocolate
Sunday 27 November, 2016 – 6 p.m.
Chocolate Festival! Featuring beer tasting by Hippo Beers, handmade chocolate stalls, live music, the history of chocolate, food & drink & lots more!
All profit goes towards the ‘one for the rd’ fundraising. This is a community project to help make improvements in the area.
Now added; The Great Chocolate Bake Off!….with surprise judge to be announced!……So get your oven mitts ready & help raise funds for your local Community.
Cover & heat will be provided!
Oban Lane, 118 Queen Margaret Drive, North Kelvin, Glasgow G20 8NZ
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre