Chocolate Festival, Oban Lane, Queen Margaret Drive, Sunday 27 November, 2016
For the Love of Chocolate
Sunday 27 November, 2016 – 6 p.m.
Chocolate Festival! Featuring beer tasting by Hippo Beers, handmade chocolate stalls, live music, the history of chocolate, food & drink & lots more!
All profit goes towards the ‘one for the rd’ fundraising. This is a community project to help make improvements in the area.
Now added; The Great Chocolate Bake Off!….with surprise judge to be announced!……So get your oven mitts ready & help raise funds for your local Community.
Cover & heat will be provided!
Oban Lane, 118 Queen Margaret Drive, North Kelvin, Glasgow G20 8NZ
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis