Art Exhibition, Glasgow Children’s Hospice, The Lighthouse, 24 – 27 November, 2016
Thursday 24th November 2016 to Sunday 27th November 2016
Celebrating the best of Scotland’s art scene, while raising money to support the babies, children and young people treated at Scotland’s largest children’s hospital.
The Art Exhibition features a wide range of original works and prints from artists including Graham McKean and Peter Howson, with proceeds from the sale of the artwork helping to raise funds to support Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity.
Prices start from just £95 and entry is free, so come along to show your support for our young patients.
Friday 25th & Saturday 26th: 10:30 – 17:00
Sunday 27th: 12:00 – 17:00
11 Mitchell Lane
Glasgow, Scotland G1 3NU
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party