Glasgow Lyric Choir
Glasgow Lyric Choir are the West End’s local choir based in Wellington Church just off University Avenue. The choir performs a wide repertoire of music from Bach to Burns and from Sondheim to Schubert.
The choir sings choral classics and also lesser-known classical works at two major concerts each season. Additionally the choir has a lighter repertoire including arrangements of Scottish songs and Broadway Musical numbers, which went down well at the West End Festival and on the Choir’s tour to Montpellier this year.
A concert of festive music in Paisley Abbey on the 13th December, 2014
Nelson Mass in St Andrew’s in the Square (10th May, 2015).
Tickets for Glasgow Lyric Choir concerts are available from the website.
Rehearsals take place in the church on a Tuesday night from 19:30-21:30.
If you would like to sing with Glasgow Lyric Choir contact email@example.com, see our website www.glasgowlyric.org.uk or come to an open rehearsal on the 26th August or 3rd September 2014.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Joiners Corner
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition