Glasgow Lyric Choir
Glasgow Lyric Choir are the West End’s local choir based in Wellington Church just off University Avenue. The choir performs a wide repertoire of music from Bach to Burns and from Sondheim to Schubert.
The choir sings choral classics and also lesser-known classical works at two major concerts each season. Additionally the choir has a lighter repertoire including arrangements of Scottish songs and Broadway Musical numbers, which went down well at the West End Festival and on the Choir’s tour to Montpellier this year.
A concert of festive music in Paisley Abbey on the 13th December, 2014
Nelson Mass in St Andrew’s in the Square (10th May, 2015).
Tickets for Glasgow Lyric Choir concerts are available from the website.
Rehearsals take place in the church on a Tuesday night from 19:30-21:30.
If you would like to sing with Glasgow Lyric Choir contact firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website www.glasgowlyric.org.uk or come to an open rehearsal on the 26th August or 3rd September 2014.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Joiners Corner
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Strand at Glasgow Fllm Festival 2020 – Iceland Northern Shining Lights
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Glasgow Film Festival: Luz the Flower of Evil
- Glasgow Film Festival: Run
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco