Glasgow Lyric Choir
Glasgow Lyric Choir are the West End’s local choir based in Wellington Church just off University Avenue. The choir performs a wide repertoire of music from Bach to Burns and from Sondheim to Schubert.
The choir sings choral classics and also lesser-known classical works at two major concerts each season. Additionally the choir has a lighter repertoire including arrangements of Scottish songs and Broadway Musical numbers, which went down well at the West End Festival and on the Choir’s tour to Montpellier this year.
A concert of festive music in Paisley Abbey on the 13th December, 2014
Nelson Mass in St Andrew’s in the Square (10th May, 2015).
Tickets for Glasgow Lyric Choir concerts are available from the website.
Rehearsals take place in the church on a Tuesday night from 19:30-21:30.
If you would like to sing with Glasgow Lyric Choir contact firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website www.glasgowlyric.org.uk or come to an open rehearsal on the 26th August or 3rd September 2014.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Joiners Corner
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof