Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014, West End Festival
Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014
3 – 6 June, 9 – 12 June
9am to 4.30pm (Mon to Fri only)
Glasgow Clyde College is showcasing artwork from HND Contemporary Art Practice, HND Visual Communications, NC Portfolio and NQ Advanced portfolio. The work encompasses sculpture, painting, installation, photography, graphics, illustration and much more. You’re sure to find something to capture your imagination.
Part of West End Festival http://www.westendfestival.co.uk
Creative Festival, Glasgow Clyde College
Fashion Design, Fashion Technology, Textiles, Weaving, Contemporary Design
Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibitions, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Jewellery – Wednesday 4 to Friday 6 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibition, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Contemporary Art Practice, Visual Communication – Thursday 5 to Thursday 12 June, all day
Course exhibitions, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Horticulture – Thursday 5 and Friday 6 June
Garden Show, Anniesland Campus
Music – Friday 6 June, 7.30pm
Music for the Movies, Langside Campus Theatre. Tickets (£3) can be purchased from the College’s music department on 0141 272 3988
Fashion Textiles, Saturday 7 June
Fashion Textiles catwalk show, BAad. Tickets from Ticket Scotland.
Fashion Technology – Sunday 8 June, 2pm and 6pm
Fashion Technology catwalk show, BAad. Tickets (£7/£5) are available from eventbrite
Stringed Musical Instrument Making – Thursday 12 June, 2pm to 4pm
Stringed Instrument Making, Stringed Instrument Concert and exhibition, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Fashion Design – Saturday 14 June
Fashion Design catwalk show, The Lighthouse.
19 Hatfield Drive, Glasgow G12 0YE
690 Mosspark Drive, Glasgow G52 3AY
50 Prospecthill Road, Glasgow G42 9LB
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- A Rare Glimpse of Shakespeare’s First Folio at The Hunterian Art Gallery
- Maryhill is Wonderful – photography exhibition of the people of Maryhill