Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014, West End Festival
Glasgow Clyde College: Art Exhibition 2014
3 – 6 June, 9 – 12 June
9am to 4.30pm (Mon to Fri only)
Glasgow Clyde College is showcasing artwork from HND Contemporary Art Practice, HND Visual Communications, NC Portfolio and NQ Advanced portfolio. The work encompasses sculpture, painting, installation, photography, graphics, illustration and much more. You’re sure to find something to capture your imagination.
Part of West End Festival http://www.westendfestival.co.uk
Creative Festival, Glasgow Clyde College
Fashion Design, Fashion Technology, Textiles, Weaving, Contemporary Design
Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibitions, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Jewellery – Wednesday 4 to Friday 6 June, 10am – 4pm
Course exhibition, Cardonald Campus. Free.
Contemporary Art Practice, Visual Communication – Thursday 5 to Thursday 12 June, all day
Course exhibitions, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Horticulture – Thursday 5 and Friday 6 June
Garden Show, Anniesland Campus
Music – Friday 6 June, 7.30pm
Music for the Movies, Langside Campus Theatre. Tickets (£3) can be purchased from the College’s music department on 0141 272 3988
Fashion Textiles, Saturday 7 June
Fashion Textiles catwalk show, BAad. Tickets from Ticket Scotland.
Fashion Technology – Sunday 8 June, 2pm and 6pm
Fashion Technology catwalk show, BAad. Tickets (£7/£5) are available from eventbrite
Stringed Musical Instrument Making – Thursday 12 June, 2pm to 4pm
Stringed Instrument Making, Stringed Instrument Concert and exhibition, Anniesland Campus. Free.
Fashion Design – Saturday 14 June
Fashion Design catwalk show, The Lighthouse.
19 Hatfield Drive, Glasgow G12 0YE
690 Mosspark Drive, Glasgow G52 3AY
50 Prospecthill Road, Glasgow G42 9LB
- Winnie Herbstein – Dampbusters at CCA
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Lifting The Lid on Whistler at the Hunterian
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- 100 Years of the Barras Photography Exhibition
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk
- ProjectAbility – Online Exhibition ‘Altered Space’
- SWG3 Opens New Gallery – Yard Life
- Joan Eardley Centenary – Writers Celebrate her work
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- The Dance of the Lunar Creatrix – Marianne Wilson
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- Glasgow Greenpeace – Kelvin Way Valentine’s Day
- Virtual Guided Tour of Barcelona’s Picasso Museum and the Gaudi
- Street Level Photography: In Focus, Brexit Tears