Glasgow Americana – Yola Carter & The Red Pine Timber Co, Cottiers
3 October 2018 – 8:00 pm – 10:15 pm
Inspired by country and soul from the likes of The Band, Gillian Welch, Gene Clark, The Byrds, Staple Singers, Emmylou Harris, Otis Redding and Dolly Parton, Yola Carter is a force of nature and an incredibly talented singer-songwriter.
She was an incredibly popular choice as the UK Artist Of The Year at the AMA UK Awards in London in Feb 2017 and followed this up in Feb 2018 winning UK Song Of The Year for Home from her acclaimed Orphan Offering EP. Her long-awaited debut album will be released in early 2019.
‘A budding Americana superstar’ No Depression
Red Pine Timber Co’s winning blend of Americana, country, soul, folk, blues and southern rock has rightly earned them a formidable reputation as a truly great live band who have made the big Perth Concert Hall stage very much their own in a series of triumphant hometown shows over the last couple of years.
Tickets £16.50 Adults, £15 Concessions (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
This is a seated event.
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Tickets are also available from other suppliers. If Cottiers’ allocation of tickets is sold out, it may still be possible to purchase from other ticket vendors. Please check online for more information.
Booking: 0141 357 4000
Cottiers, 3-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Sunday Blues Muse at Caffeine
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump