The Gladiator Company – September, 2017
After the amazing success of the short film “Quel che non ti dirò mai – Words Unsaid”, The Gladiator Company starts with a new project: Guise, a musical short movie, will be released soon.
It was filmed on a May afternoon with the use of the green screen – technique used in the special effects – and therefore requires a more complex post production. The editing is in the concluding phase and will soon be presented during a dedicated evening, just like the first one.
“Guise” wants to show the double personality of everyone: the strong and tenacious one, the other sensitive and weaker. These two personalities clash continually and sometimes one wins over the other.
The idea is of the young Fabio Ventre, protagonist also of the work directed by Valentina Galdi.
The female co-star, in her first experience, is Francesca Mansi.
But that’s not all:
The Gladiator Company is launching a new short film, similar to a soap, very light and comical about a man-woman body exchange, called Switch.
The real strength of members of the Gladiator Company is the Italian remake of the Scottish cult film Trainspotting.
Filming will begin in October right now casting has been completed.
“Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” – this is the title – will be attended by many guys on their first experience on a set and in front of the cameras, but motivated and full of desire to get in the game.
The screenplay and the direction lead to Valentina Galdi’s signature.
This section: Cinema, Valentina Galdi Words Unsaid
- The Burning Season GFF 2024
- The Home Game GFF24
- The Teacher
- Milk Teeth GFF24
- Woken GFF24
- GFF24 Special Event: The Wizard of Oz
- Tickets on sale Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- The Dead Don’t Hurt at GFF
- Filmmaking with Kevin Macdonald at Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Perfect Days
- Blue Sunshine
- Late Bloomers GFF24
- Glasgow FrightFest – In Flames – UK Premiere
- Glasgow FrightFest 2024 All You Need Is Death
- Brothers Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Asog Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- Love Lies Bleeding, GFF24, review by Pat Byrne
- Love Lies Bleeding Opening Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- THE G at Glasgow Film Festival 2024
- The Burning Season (2023) review Pat Byrne