Free Gathering for World Peace, Glasgow, Sunday 31 January 2016
Sunday 31 January, 2016
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
85 Glassford Street, Glasgow G1 1UH
♥ The Miracle of Affirmative and Prayer… The Most Powerful Force on Earth… Women, Men and Children Stand in Peace… Be a Peace Emissary, a Peace Warrior, a Peace Messenger ♥
♥ Gathering first in George Square at 5.45pm for a candle lit peaceful procession to Trades Hall…
♥ Help us spread the word, by coming along to this free event and getting involved with this wave of Love, Peace, Light, Truth Prayer and Music ~ we will be more effective if it is supported by You. Please share this event if it feels right.
♥ Scientific studies consistently show that large numbers of dedicated people focusing on a particular situation or event can directly influence that situation or event. One by one humans are awakening, until in an instant all shall have aligned with peace and love … So it truly is time, we can make a difference, we can change the world through collective prayer and intention, this creates conscience osmosis ~ The 100 Monkey effect.
♥ James Twyman, also known as The Peace Troubadour, has been offering peace prayers in many war-torn countries over the past twenty years, miracles have often occurred as a result. For example, in 1999, along with Gregg Braden and Doreen Virtue, Twyman organized a vigil to coincide with the escalation of violence in Iraq. It is estimated that at least two million people joined them, focusing their prayers at the same moment air strikes were ordered to begin. Miraculously, in the face of such overwhelming spiritual energy, the air strikes were abandoned. This is just one of many stories that show the power of millions of people joining together in prayer, focusing their energy on world events. It’s also why many believe that this type of focused affirmative prayer is the most powerful force on Earth!
Be part of this Historic Event Please join this massive prayer vigil to bring peace on Earth. James is praying on 1st February and our intention is to send the energy forward to assist a worldwide prayer ~ www.jamestwyman.com
♥ Albert Einstein once said “Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.” Let’s join together in helping our neighbours understand exactly what is going on and what we can all do to effect change and create peace.
♥ Let Peace Spread Like Wildfire, May Peace and Peace and Peace be Everywhere…. Think Peace, Feel Peace, BE Peace
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day