An Evening with Liz Lochhead, Waterstones Argyle Street, Tuesday 14 June, 2016
Your chance to meet Liz Lochhead, poet, playwright, campaigner, and former makar of Scotland!
Tuesday 14 June, 2016, 6.30 – 8 p.m.
Liz will be in Waterstones Argyle Street store reading from and talking about her new brilliant collection of poetry, and Waterstones Scottish Book of the Month, Fugitive Colours; don’t miss this opportunity to hear one of Scotland’s greatest poets talking about her work!
Waterstones, 174 – 176 Argyle Street, G2 8BT
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party