Discover Our Hidden Christmas, arts, crafts, meet the artisans Hidden Lane, Sat 25 November, 2017
Discover Hidden Christmas at the Hidden Lane. Warm, cosy shops and studios will be open to help you find the perfect present.
Special offers, family friendly activities, tombola, treats, bubbles, mulled refreshments and mince pies! Last year was a huge success, so why not come and discover Glasgow’s best kept shopping secret.
Enjoy a festive Finnieston at Hidden Christmas shopping events.
Over 20 open shops and studios all through December.
Art – Craft – Collectables – Vintage – Clothing – Jewellery – Candles – Illustration – Chocolate – Textiles – Music – Food – Homewares.
The Hidden Lane, (off) 1103 Argyle Street, Finniston, Glasgow G3 8ND
Be sure to check out Shona Jewellery
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019