Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
Four Week Course – 23 June – 17 July, 2020
As a part of Woodlands Nature Recovery Project, join in a creative journey out of lockdown and into enlivening relationship with the living world!
A four-week adventure of experiential herbalism, place-based explorations and creative writing.
Combining personal, collaborative and free-flow approaches to writing, the project aims to inspire, catalyse and connect. Through one-to-one time to meet in the garden with your tutor and weekly group virtual group workshops.
Creative Pollination nurtures the emergence of creative practice and supportive community as an exploration of our ecological belonging.
No previous experience needed.
Month long commitment required.
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Magi Gibson – Audacious Women Festival
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Balloch Open Mic returns to Balloch House Hotel
- Poets’ Time, Book Launch
- Woodlands Community Climate Change Summit
- Book Festival – Govanhill International Festival 2021
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Women of Woodlands Support Group
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School