Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
Four Week Course – 23 June – 17 July, 2020
As a part of Woodlands Nature Recovery Project, join in a creative journey out of lockdown and into enlivening relationship with the living world!
A four-week adventure of experiential herbalism, place-based explorations and creative writing.
Combining personal, collaborative and free-flow approaches to writing, the project aims to inspire, catalyse and connect. Through one-to-one time to meet in the garden with your tutor and weekly group virtual group workshops.
Creative Pollination nurtures the emergence of creative practice and supportive community as an exploration of our ecological belonging.
No previous experience needed.
Month long commitment required.
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Creative Conversations: Jemma Neville
- Creative Conversations: Nicholson Baker
- Creative Conversations: Andrew O’Hagan
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Kayus Bankole & Kei Miller: Edinburgh Book Festival
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- Glasgow Women’s Library Bold Types Writing Competition
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh
- Edinburgh Book Festival: Richard Holloway
- Celebrating Ten Years of Woodlands Community Garden
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?