Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
Four Week Course – 23 June – 17 July, 2020
As a part of Woodlands Nature Recovery Project, join in a creative journey out of lockdown and into enlivening relationship with the living world!
A four-week adventure of experiential herbalism, place-based explorations and creative writing.
Combining personal, collaborative and free-flow approaches to writing, the project aims to inspire, catalyse and connect. Through one-to-one time to meet in the garden with your tutor and weekly group virtual group workshops.
Creative Pollination nurtures the emergence of creative practice and supportive community as an exploration of our ecological belonging.
No previous experience needed.
Month long commitment required.
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Meet the Poet: Marcus Slease & Colin Herd
- Balloch Open Mic on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: David Robertson
- Wellbeing Walks Woodlands Community Glasgow
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Before Now – Memoir of a Toerag by Moira McPartlin
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Aye Write 2021 – Celebrating 40 Years of Lanark
- Aye Write A Renewable Energy Revolution
- Aye Write 2021 – How To Stop Fascism, Paul Mason
- Aye Write 2021 – Rodge Glass introduces Fiction Debuts
- Aye Write 2021 – Salena Godden and Courttia Newland – Immersive, Poetic Fiction
- Aye Write 2021 Eco Tips for Your Home and Family
- Aye Write 2021 – Welcome Home Shuggie Bain
- Aye Write 2021 – A Pair of Wildly Compelling Novels