Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
Four Week Course – 23 June – 17 July, 2020
As a part of Woodlands Nature Recovery Project, join in a creative journey out of lockdown and into enlivening relationship with the living world!
A four-week adventure of experiential herbalism, place-based explorations and creative writing.
Combining personal, collaborative and free-flow approaches to writing, the project aims to inspire, catalyse and connect. Through one-to-one time to meet in the garden with your tutor and weekly group virtual group workshops.
Creative Pollination nurtures the emergence of creative practice and supportive community as an exploration of our ecological belonging.
No previous experience needed.
Month long commitment required.
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Learn How To Use Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Woodlands Community – Wildlife Friendly Front Gardens