Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
Four Week Course – 23 June – 17 July, 2020
As a part of Woodlands Nature Recovery Project, join in a creative journey out of lockdown and into enlivening relationship with the living world!
A four-week adventure of experiential herbalism, place-based explorations and creative writing.
Combining personal, collaborative and free-flow approaches to writing, the project aims to inspire, catalyse and connect. Through one-to-one time to meet in the garden with your tutor and weekly group virtual group workshops.
Creative Pollination nurtures the emergence of creative practice and supportive community as an exploration of our ecological belonging.
No previous experience needed.
Month long commitment required.
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottsh Women’s Writing
- A Year of Workers’ Stories
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- Creative Conversations: Lisa Robertson
- At Home Artist’s Talk: GOMA
- Balloch Open Mic: Multi-talented Moira McPartlin
- Poetry – Rizwan Akhtar – jeton d’amour
- Introduction to Birding With Scott Rogers (V)
- Creative Conversations: Shola Von Reinhold
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- New Writers Showcase 2020 Scottish Book Trust