Cocktail @ Glad Cafe Saturday 7th March, 2015
Cocktail: fear, pain, power is a new work by writer Rachel Jury and Composer Andrew Cruickshank based on interviews with people who have experienced intra-Christian sectarianism in Scotland contemporary performance in style with singing, movement, a live four piece band and an intergenerational cast of eight with a mix of professional and community performers.
Humorous, moving and challenging.
Starts 8 p.m.
Running time: 45mins
Followed by an after show discussion
(donations accepted & booking recommended)
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, Glasgow G41 2HG
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Snow White and the Teeny Tiny MacTitches, Mugdock Theatre
- Cinderella at Beacons Art Centre, Greenock
- Cinderella, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Cinderella, Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Book Launch: Wild Women Of A Certain Age, Magi Gibson
- Peter Pan at Eastwood Park Theatre
- Jack and the Beanstalk, The Fort Theatre, Bishopbriggs
- Sing a Song of Sixpence, Panto, Rutherglen Theatre