Clydeside Open Art Show – Submission Now Open
Submissions are now open for one of West Dunbartonshire’s foremost art shows, the Clydeside Open Art Show 2016.
The Open Art Show saw more than 6,400 people visiting the show last year and over 100 works exhibited.
Applications from artists keen to showcase their work in any discipline – including fine art, photography, ceramics, textiles and jewellery design – are now being invited, and the exhibition will go on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery this Winter.
The show will be on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery, Dumbarton Road, Clydebank from Friday 11 November 2016 to Saturday 4 February 2017.
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- A Stone, A Spark and A Shard of Glass Exhibition
- The Lush Exhibition – Project-Ability
- Colour Stories of the Glasgow Style, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- ‘Revolutionary Colour: A Tour of British Art’, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Freya O’Neill Art
- Glasgow Doors Open Days – It Was The Loom That Broke My Heart
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Art Show, Ardardan Garden Centre
- Wednesday Wanders at The Whisky Bond
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Sogo Arts – Art by Tommy
- Drawing Together Project – Refugee Festival Scotland
- Banksy at GOMA – Cut and Run
- Paintings on Railings at West Fest
- Robert Burns Photography Exhibition – A Window On Ukraine
- REVEAL – previously Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair
- Mary Quant Fashion Revolutionary at Kelvingrove Art Gallery