Clydeside Open Art Show – Submission Now Open
Submissions are now open for one of West Dunbartonshire’s foremost art shows, the Clydeside Open Art Show 2016.
The Open Art Show saw more than 6,400 people visiting the show last year and over 100 works exhibited.
Applications from artists keen to showcase their work in any discipline – including fine art, photography, ceramics, textiles and jewellery design – are now being invited, and the exhibition will go on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery this Winter.
The show will be on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery, Dumbarton Road, Clydebank from Friday 11 November 2016 to Saturday 4 February 2017.
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Spanish Civil War Collections The Mitchell Library
- Sarah Kudirka Open Studio The Hidden Lane
- ‘Creatures as Natural Hunters’ Damian Henry Glasgow Print Studio
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Spirit of Revolt, Show and Tell – Workers City, The Mitchell
- Glasgow Then and Now at The Mitchell Library
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019
- Trees v Capitalism by Maggie Kelly at Woodland Community Workspace
- Govanhill: Portrait of a Community review Pat Byrne
- Young Talent, ProjectAbility
- Living in the Magic Garden, Cafe Gandolfi, Merchant City Glasgow
- Freed Spirit : The Paintings of Maria Spadoni (1928 – 2014) RGI
- Series of Creative Writing Masterclasses
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow