Clydeside Open Art Show – Submission Now Open
Submissions are now open for one of West Dunbartonshire’s foremost art shows, the Clydeside Open Art Show 2016.
The Open Art Show saw more than 6,400 people visiting the show last year and over 100 works exhibited.
Applications from artists keen to showcase their work in any discipline – including fine art, photography, ceramics, textiles and jewellery design – are now being invited, and the exhibition will go on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery this Winter.
The show will be on display at Clydebank Museum and Art Gallery, Dumbarton Road, Clydebank from Friday 11 November 2016 to Saturday 4 February 2017.
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Kayus Bankole & Kei Miller: Edinburgh Book Festival
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Banner Promenade, The Deep End
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Reopens
- Compass Gallery Glasgow – Anna Molin Exhibition
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Ghazal: the phone – poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- In Times of Self-Isolation poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- Corona Virus Stew – poem by Leela Soma
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket