Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018
The Admiral Bar, Glasgow
Classrooms for Malawi with a modern, stripped back twist on the traditional Burns Supper.
The music and words of Rabbie Burns and Traditional Burns Supper.
Three course Burns Supper (with Haggis, Neeps and Tatties)
Listen to the words of the Bard – delivered in spoken word and in song by some of Glasgow’s best musicians.
One of the fastest selling Classrooms for Malawi events with limited tickets available so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment.
All profits will go to Classrooms for Malawi (Reg. SC043390)
(Vegetarian options available – e-mail organiser email@example.com)
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow G2 7DA
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table