Classrooms for Malawi, Burns Supper, Glasgow
27 January, 2018
The Admiral Bar, Glasgow
Classrooms for Malawi with a modern, stripped back twist on the traditional Burns Supper.
The music and words of Rabbie Burns and Traditional Burns Supper.
Three course Burns Supper (with Haggis, Neeps and Tatties)
Listen to the words of the Bard – delivered in spoken word and in song by some of Glasgow’s best musicians.
One of the fastest selling Classrooms for Malawi events with limited tickets available so buy your ticket now to avoid disappointment.
All profits will go to Classrooms for Malawi (Reg. SC043390)
(Vegetarian options available – e-mail organiser email@example.com)
The Admiral Bar, 72 Waterloo Street, Glasgow G2 7DA
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019